The year is coming to an end and it is a great time to start making changes to prepare for a new and healthy 2019. One great way to get started on the new year is to get out of the old and into the new…including your home.
What we propose? Sell your home before the end of the year. We are all cash homebuyers located in Baytown, TX. We purchase homes in all conditions at competitive prices, assisting individuals in transitioning to the next phase of their lives.
You may be comfortable in your home, or you may think that it is time to make a change. Here are a few reasons many of our recent clients have sold their home:
- They were paying over 25% of their income on their mortgage, which is not recommended for a homeowner.
- They found that their utility bills were too expensive.
- Their home was too large for their family. Bringing the family to closer quarters can not only save you money, but also bring the family closer together.
- Their family was growing! And they needed more space.
- They needed to sell because of divorce, loss of a loved one, or recent financial loss.
- Their home was damaged and they did not want to spend the time, or put the effort into resolving the problems.
- Their investment home was vacant.
- They had challenging tenants.
- They wanted to avoid foreclosure.
- They were tired of paying HOA fees.
- They were ready for a change.
No matter the reason, selling your home can be a healthy change for a new start to 2019.
Why Sell NOW?
The economy is shifting and we are transitioning out of a seller’s market. The stock market is declining and interest rates are rising. The economy as a whole is becoming uncertain. And with this uncertainty comes instability in the real estate market. Analysists are predicting that by 2020 the United States will again be entering an economic downfall. What does this mean for the real estate market? This means that there will be less buyers and less financing for individuals looking to purchase new homes. Ultimately, this trend results in a decline in your home’s value. Selling now may offer you with the highest return on your home’s investment, providing you with financial stability to transition into your next home.
How to Sell Your Home Quickly?
Most homeowners purchased their home through a real estate broker, and expect that to sell their home they must use the same system. However, we are here to inform you that there is an alternative method to sell your home at a competitive price with no real estate broker necessary, and within 5 days: Sell to an all cash buyer.
The benefits of selling to an all cash buyer include:
- No open houses. You will not need to leave the house on weekends or accommodate your agent so that he or she can show the home to potential buyers.
- No dead deals. No risk of the deal falling through because of lack of financing.
- No staging your home. Don’t waste money on altering your homes interior presentation.
- Flexibility with your closing date. Close when you want, not when the bank wants too.
- Shop for your next home without fear. Have confidence in your closing date and prepare for your move.
- Reduce Stress. Stop worrying about what might happen!
- No double payments. Do not pay for two mortgages because of a discrepancy in closing dates.
Ready to Sell?
Contact us today. We here at Gulf State Homebuyers are all cash homebuyers who are dedicated to helping the community. We are not looking for a quick and easy deal, but instead are interested in best representing you in the sale of your home. We remove the need for a real estate broker and even provide clients with legal consultation with our team. We complete all contracts and forego any inspections. Due to our in-depth knowledge of the market and extensive experience in Baytown, we are able to provide clients with the opportunity to close their homes in as little as five days.
If you want to sell, and want to avoid all of the hassle, don’t wait. Once you contact us we will get your started on the process. First, we will provide you with a free home evaluation. If you are happy with the price, your next step will be to sign and collect your payment!